Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes, Central Nervous System Agents
Food Grade, Medicine Grade
50% ,98%, 257.22
white to off-white powder or liquid
Dry Cool Place
5000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1. 25kg/drum (25kg net weight, 28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter)
2. 1kg/bag (1kg net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag; Outer: paper carton or Express Plastic bag.)
Any port of China
1 - 25
To be negotiated
Buy Nootropics Pramiracetam Powder With Free Sample
Appearance: White powder or colorless transparent liquid. Package:1kg,5kg,25kg
What is Alpha GPC?
Alpha GPC is a natural choline compound found in the brain and in milk. It is also a parasympathomimeticacetylcholine precursor which may have potential for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease and dementia. Alpha-GPC is also used as a nootropic dietary supplement to enhance memory and cognition.
1. Increases human Growth Hormone (hGH) Increases in endogenous human Growth Hormone (hGH) secretion by the anterior pituitary in conjunction with Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH); that is, both Alpha-GPC and GHRH act concertedly to stimulate the release of hGH, naturally;
2. Improved mental focus and stimulation of cognitive function Stimulation of the enzymatic synthesis of phosphatidylcholine (PC) in nerves, muscle cells and all cell membranes, counteracting the age-related decrease in phospholipid (PC) biosynthesis; thus, Alpha-GPC contributes directly to improved mental focus and stimulation of cognitive function;
3. More strength from work-outs and training programs Acts as a precursor of acetylcholine (ACh); thus, Alpha-GPC activates cholinergic transmission which permits the development of more strength from work-outs and training programs, plus reducing levels of somatostatin in the hypothalamic-pituitary axis;
4. Improved lipotrophic functions in the liver Elevations in blood and tissue levels of the essential nutrient, choline, which supports improved lipotrophic functions (methyl group transferases) in the liver. Research has shown that fatty liver, a condition associated with obesity, diabetes and heavy alcohol consumption, often leads to cirrhosis of the liver or liver failure. Studies conducted by Alan L. Buchman, M.D., associate professor of medicine at The Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University, have shown that fatty liver can be prevented and possibly even eliminated with increased levels of choline. Alpha-GPC also acts synergistically with the body's store (and/or supplementation) of S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAM or SAMe) and folic acid, vitamin B12 and vitamin B6 to facilitate methyl group transfers in the brain and liver;
5. Improved balanced and coordination Produces improved balanced and coordination when combined with 'skill set' practice and training as a result of normalized nerve transmission in the brain, and in cardiac, skeletal and smooth muscles.